Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful - November 25

  • Grandad has good doctors taking care of him. Before the evening is over he is going to be moved to ICU for closer monitoring.
  • Gramma and Grandad are here and not 12 hours away where they live!
  • The children slept late so that I could make supper early to deliver to Gramma at the hospital.
  • Survived the grocery store the day before Thanksgiving. I was trying to avoid that but the milk ran out.
  • We've received payment for some long past due invoices.
  • I got to talk to my aunt on the phone.
  • I totally blew off a friend last night since I felt like I should be with Gramma. She is still my friend today. =)
  • I have the most interesting bedtime talks with Aliza.

1 comment:

chrissy said...

I had to go to the grocery store the day before Thanksgiving too - Craziness everywhere! - I was so thankful for self-checkout lanes.