Saturday, November 14, 2009

Thankful - November 14

This man. I am so thankful for him. There is one thing about Jeremy--if he decides to do something, he does it with his heart, soul and mind. He throws himself into it and learns everything he can about it. And that has included parenting and marriage. He is a wonderful Daddy and the perfect husband for me.

Today he took care of Aliza and Josiah all day so that I could scrapbook. After my breakdown this spring we learned how important it is for me to have some time to myself. Jeremy did not hesitate for one second about keeping the children one evening a week and an occasional Saturday for me to escape.

I wish I was more romantic and sappy. Jeremy, just know that I'm so thankful for you and when I look at you across the room or across a couple children sitting between us my heart swells because I know that you are my man for life.

1 comment:

chrissy said...

Awesome post! I think you just made a step in the romantic direction with this post. :-) Jeremy is a wonderful person, so happy you two do so well together.