Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sheats Cousins Playdate

The 3 biggest cousins were admiring the littlest cousin's latest achievement--sitting up. I realized that they were all sitting in close proximity so I grabbed the camera. Meghan somehow convinced them all to look at the same time! She tried her hardest to convince Josiah and Caleb to take their hands out of their mouths, but who cares! I love it.


Gideon got tired so Aliza read him a bedtime story and sang him a lullaby--or two. (See video below)


I'm not quite sure how Meghan and I missed this. I know we heard Josiah getting something out of the pantry and I know I saw him with the bag of Doritos. He was snacking all morning today. Somehow that led to an all out Dorito party. They ate every last morsel of Doritos and loved every second of it.


Aliza was trying so hard to be gently and sing nicely to Gideon.

No comments: