Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Guess What Today Is!?

It is one year since I started potty training Aliza! Yes, folks, it's true. I've been at it for a year and the task is not completed yet. But we are making progress. In fact, since about Christmas Aliza has woken up dry in the morning and after naps. Huge progress! We have one more big hurdle to cross--pooping in the potty. She does not have any qualms about pooping in pull-ups or in her panties. She has informed me, though, that she will be big enough to poop in the potty when she is 4. (Maybe the reason behind yesterday's conversation about not wanting to grow up?) When the current package of pull-ups is gone there will be no more. Maybe by next year (but hopefully before) I'll be able to report that indeed Aliza is fully potty trained. This Mommy is sure hoping that will be before I start potty training the next one. lol.

1 comment:

Me said...

I feel your pain, Carla, I feel your pain!!! LOL