Monday, June 27, 2011

Preoccupied with Life

  • I've been obsessed with getting Joel and Brandi's wedding album ordered. My first task was to narrow the 1,939 pictures down to 400. Then I laid out the album. Now the album is ordered and the pictures are on Jeremy's computer for him to work his magic on.
  • Last Thursday Anna was starting to get congested and she was coughing a bit by evening. Friday morning she was very congested. Jeremy was holding her in the morning and pulled on her ear. She screamed. He did it a second time for good measure. I immediately walked over to the phone, called the doctor and had an appointment for an hour later. Yup, ear infection. She is a lot better now, but still congested and that makes it hard to eat.
  • Aliza and Josiah are going to Vacation Bible School. Aliza was so nervous about going to the K-5 class all by herself. She had a few tears at the beginning, but one of the teenage helpers took her under her wing and Aliza had a great time. She had so much to talk about this evening. And she was so tired that she didn't even ask to read a book before bed.
  • It seems like I have been so busy, but now that I sit here to write I can't thing of much to say! Actually we have had quite a few days of just being at home recently.
  • I finished reading Mine Is the Night by Liz Curtis Higgs. Totally predictable, but I didn't want to put it down. Now I am back to reading parenting books.
  • Every parent should read How to Love Your Kids by Milan and Kay Yerkovich and every couple should read How We Love by Milan and Kay Yerkovich. Both are relationship changing books. Now I'm reading Making Children Mind Without Losing Yours by Dr. Kevin Leman. It's an older book published in the mid 1980s.
That's all. Good night.

1 comment:

Christie said...

When I read the title of this post I was like, "That is how I feel too! Preoccupied with life!" Great post :)