Saturday, September 24, 2011

An Artistic Daddy


 I'm so thankful Jeremy has artistic talent. I don't. I can barely draw a stick figure. We were given a book called 365 Projects to Do and Make. Aliza loves that book. She looks through it and marks every project that she wants to do. Most of the projects are involved and complicated. I take one look at them and I have an intense desire to clean bathrooms!

 
 One Saturday Aliza was determined to do a craft. Lucky for me Daddy was home! He sat down at the table with Aliza. I took Josiah and Anna outside. It turned out to be a most lovely Daddy/Daughter date. Aliza talked his ear off while they worked together for the better part of the morning.
A bookcase with boy books and girl books, a dresser, a stove, a refrigerator and 3 beds which Aliza painted.



And for the rest of the day they were especially close buddies!

No comments: