Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Family Memories

So there are a lot of pictures on this post. Blogger has made it far too easy for me to upload pictures now and I just couldn't choose!!! 

We took family pictures with Laura Dye. The idea was to create an evening full of family fun in a pretty setting. Family portraits with everyone looking at the camera is a disaster waiting to happen for a family like ours so this no pressure approach worked out great for us. Laura and I talked about going to the beach, but given the ages of my children I thought that the driving range, a picnic basket filled with watermelon and orange soda, bubbles and balloons would be quite exciting.

I put some (ok...for me it was a lot) effort into coordinating our attire and I must admit that when I realized thaat I could buy orange Crush in glass bottles I was giddy. Laura and I didn't even talk about colors and she showed up with polka dotted balloons in the perfect colors. =) 

It was hard to choose. I hesitate to even call these my favorites because I'll look through them again and I'll see another one that makes me smile.
He's got a mighty swing.



Aliza instantly declared this picture her most favorite. I worry about her sometimes!










Our one family shot....Aliza has her tongue out. My point about disaster in the making proven! But this picture still makes me happy. It is who we are! Golf club in hand to convince Josiah to cooperate. Aliza with her tongue out. Baby on my hip. What a time in life to remember!

And, oh yes, I love him. A LOT!!!



My first reaction...Wow! Her fingernails were clean. hahaha.    
Laura has her favorites up on her blog. If you are local you should have her take your family pictures! You'll love her.

No comments: