Sunday, March 18, 2012

Noteworthy

 First and foremost, Josiah pooped on the potty for the first time tonight. (Insert a happy Mama dance here) I believe that my second child is now completely potty trained.

We are in our 4th quarter of school. Being a counter, I am counting down to the end. By weeks, not days. We have sortof slowed down a bit. A few more 4 days weeks. Since the weather is so nice we are outside a lot more and doing away with some of the crafts.

We took a field trip to visit Daddy at work.
Recently Aliza has been teaching her Lalaloopsy Girls. It is fun to listen to her because she asks questions for them and answers the question.
 Anna's new spot. She turns on the water and brushes her teeth--with everyone's toothbrush.
Anna managed to dump Jeremy's ipad into the tub while Josiah's water was draining. I believe that I was cleaning the downstairs bathroom, since we were having company in the evening, when that happened. The consequences I face for getting something done are steep around here! There is hope that the ipad will recover.

It's golf season--enough said.

1 comment:

Christie said...

Your munchkins crack me up! Love them!