Friday, August 10, 2012

Mr. & Mrs.

I love weddings. The planning and anticipation, the excitement of THE day and seeing the bride and groom ride off into their happily ever after. Phil and Linda's wedding was no exception. They were obviously in love with each other and there couldn't be two who are more perfect for each other than Phil and Linda.

A "few" pictures from their wedding day:
Phil and Linda

Aliza was the (very excited) flower girl.


Twin Sisters: Laura and Linda

My parents with their children and spouses.

I insisted on a picture with the children and--lucky for me--every child is looking at the camera with a reasonable expression on their face! So far--my parents legacy is 5 children and 7 grandchildren


Aliza could not hold still during the ceremony.




Communion



Renee and Anna

Laura and Linda sang the Sisters song from A White Christmas at the reception. This was after Laura gave an emotional toast in which she "gave away" her twin sister.




No comments: