Monday, July 15, 2013

Our Day


 We wish we could have more than one anniversary in a year. It is so luxurious to have a day all to ourselves. At least we know we will be just fine together when we launch our children into the world on their own.
It was a hot sunny day so golf was on the agenda. I think I may have learned a productive grip. My only exciting moment on the golf course was getting a ball from the tee to the hole--all by myself! I'm exceptionally bad at hitting with a driver. I can chip and putt though. So I try to hit off the tee and then when Jeremy get to the green I just drop my ball where his is. It's fun. In the end it's all worth it because guys like "side by side time" (as opposed to face to face time).

Then we went grocery shopping! haha.

And then it was out for a nice dinner.

That's Jeremy's steak. Yum!

And then I picked up the kiddos this morning. They had a great time with Grandma and Grandad.

No comments: