Monday, June 8, 2015

Once you have 4...

...you might as well have 6!

I took six sweet kiddos to the beach this morning. I had no idea it was so windy and about 10 minutes after being on the beach, Lydia asked if we could go back to my house. I thought it was going to be a very long morning at that point, but after a few shivers everyone seemed to have a good time.
I had a safety net in the form of Meghan and several friends at the beach.
There was more sand play than water play today. Josiah was quite pleased with his big hole.
Isaiah fell asleep in my arms again and I kept counting 5 heads over and over and I got 6 little people back in the car and safely home--fed and bathed. (There was a bit of drama over seating on the way home which led to a rather loud trip home.) And then I let them watch as much Netflix as they wanted because I had done my work for the day! ha.

No comments: