Friday, January 1, 2016

Family Pictures Nov. 2015

These photos are mighty special to me. I find that I can't look at them just one time! The morning of our photo session Meghan showed up at my door for a very random reason that I don't remember, but it was just at the right moment. She got Isaiah ready so that I could get the girls ready. It doesn't *look* like it takes much to get the girls ready, but Anna wanted to change the agreed upon wardrobe and that took all of my negotiating energy. Plus Meghan got the Vans on Isaiah's feet and I'm not sure that I would have been successful!! Everyone was really cooperative. Aliza was more interested in taking silly pictures. Our location was really neat and Josiah really really wanted to just explore. He disappeared at one point because he was just done. Anna didn't think she wanted her picture taken alone. All things considered, I'm really pleased with what we got!













No comments: