Friday, March 3, 2017

Happy 11th Birthday Aliza!
How it is that I am now the mother of a tween?! Aliza and I had our annual Panera birthday lunch today and I sat across from her and just watched her while she talked. She told me that Sadie Robertson said in one of her videos that it is better to have a moment of awkward than a lifetime of regret. Aliza's examples were the awkward of saying "no" to getting in a car with someone who has been drinking that the lifetime of regret of being in an accident or the awkward of ending a relationship with a boy that the lifetime of regret being with a guy that's not good for you. On the other hand, Aliza is so excited to wake up to her birthday tomorrow that she had a hard time falling asleep tonight. 
My big girl and my little girl--I love her to pieces!
 

No comments: