- The house will continue to run when Mom is sick. No one starved; in fact, Jeremy was amazing at taking care of everything. (That was Sunday)
- Aliza was super helpful to me and willing to help her siblings. (That was Monday)
- Aliza can do some cooking and is able to help Isaiah with eating.
- Everyone was unhappy when I couldn't eat meals at the table.
- Anna was so kind. She was the one that pulled up the blanket, touched my face and brought me chapstick when she noticed my lips were chapped.
- It's interesting to be a fly on the wall of your own house and listen to interactions and conversations.
- It was hard to remember not to kiss Isaiah's cheeks.
- Life doesn't stop for Mama to be sick. My deadline for being better was Tuesday afternoon and my body cooperated. (Thank God!)
- Today there are about 3 children who are happy that Mommy can sit at the table, but quite sad they have to do schoolwork!
Wednesday, March 29, 2017
On Being Sick
I've been sick the last couple days and I keep thinking that there are a few things that I want to remember. So while Anna is catching up on her schoolwork, I'm going to write a quick list.