Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Happy, Silly Children

Because I certainly don't post enough pictures of my children, here are a few random pictures from the week.

I heard "Look, Mom, my people are swimming!" I looked and saw that indeed they were swimming---in lotion! And notice that each person has their very own puddle of lotion. That took some planning. She looks awful proud. She got the lotion off of the back of her tall dresser--by climbing the handles!

This time he is on my desk. He particularly likes to pull the adhesive I use for scrapbooking out of the dispenser.

The sun is back!!!!! For a few days anyway! We went to the park today.
Josiah put his boots on by himself this morning. He can do all kinds of things with that sippy cup in his hand or hanging from his mouth.
Slide races! Dolly went everywhere with Aliza today. It is so nice to watch her be nurturing to the baby doll and, at times, to her brother.

He is saying, "CHEESE" and pointing to the camera. Music to my ears!

3 comments:

Meghan said...

Those pics are too cute... the first one is hilarious :)

chrissy said...

Great pictures. Yay for sunny days!

joshua's audio archive said...

she's such a heslop!

hahah...