Monday, November 8, 2010

Special Weekend

My weekend started and ended with some fabulous girl time! First off was a baby shower brunch at Bob Evans Restaurant.

Janell set up a pumpkin theme (maybe since I painted my belly? haha). The tag on the favors thanks the guests for celebrating with Jeremy and I as we anxiously await our little pumpkin. Inside the bag was a Pillsbury mix for pumpkin bread. How cute is that??!! Meghan painted the pumpkins for table decorations. I LOVE them!
I think I can....I think I can....I think I can....make it 2 more weeks. Contractions are welcome to start any time though!


That would be my dessert.

Sunday afternoon my sisters and Mom got together and watched the documentary movie Babies. It has been a very long time since we have done something with only the adult girls. I enjoyed the movie especially looking at it from a cultural perspective. It is so easy to judge other cultures based on our own comfort levels and experience, but every culture has something beautiful to offer. We ate out and enjoyed an uninterrupted meal and adult conversation. I vote that we not wait years before we plan to do something else! Yay for great husbands who watched the kiddos!

No comments: