Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Yesterday and Today

Yesterday it took all of us to give Anna a bath. I'm still loving that puj tub!

Yesterday Aliza had a photoshoot with her most favorite book. There were at least 15 pictures of the book in various poses on my camera.

Today Anna weighs 11 lbs. 11 oz.

Today I made a major step towards becoming addicted to the Amazon Kindle. If only I could borrow digital books!
Today Grandad brought Josiah a box of scrap wood so that Josiah can build.

Today Josiah learned to cut. He concentrated so hard that his mouth opened and closed with the scissors.

Today I remembered that I forgot to say that I'm going to be an aunt again!!! Janell is expecting a baby in August.

Today we spent 45 minutes at the table doing crafts. Entertaining Aliza for that long is near impossible!
Today Aliza made a doll house out of construction paper. Each paper is a room. She cut out pieces for each room from papers she had printed then glued them.

Today Anna got shots so she hung out with me in the Moby Wrap. Her little legs were sore. =(

Today I love that Aliza provides me with blackmail for the future with her self-portraits.

No comments: