Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Their Easter Gift


 Since I knew Great Gramma was giving the children an Easter basket, I decided to take the opportunity to get them a toy I knew they really wanted. Josiah has been wanting a boy Lalaloopsy doll, Ace Fender Bender, and Aliza got the RC Cruiser. They both knew the present was coming, but they wanted it hidden and were each excited when they found it.


 After opening their eggs they went outside and played together. I can't tell you how much it still warms my heart when they play together with so much excitement. Later that afternoon they visited Great Gramma and Great Grandad. I saw that Josiah and Great Grandad went out to the shop together. After a while they emerged from the shop and Josiah came running to show me what they had made.

It's a bunk bed for Ace Fender Bender and his pet monkey. This was Josiah's vision of how the bed should be constructed.
 Great Gramma gave Josiah a washcloth for Ace's pillow and a hand towel for his blanket. One of Great Grandad's handkerchief's is monkey's blanket.
That night Josiah took great care putting his friend to bed.

No comments: