Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Beach Day in April


 I did what did not seem possible last summer...I took 3 children to the beach by myself. We met Meghan and her boys there, which was comforting, but I made it to the beach and back home alone. It's amazing how much changes in less than a year. Everyone had a lot of fun. Aliza spent her time in the *cold* water. Josiah and Caleb did lots of digging. Anna sat on Aunt Meghan's lap for a very long time and then decided to check out the sand. I didn't mind that she stayed on the sand instead of heading straight into the water like she did last summer.






When we got home Aliza explained to me that she wanted a bathing suit with straps and high legs. I happened to be going to store so I checked out the selection of one piece bathing suits. I picked one out and when Aliza tried it on she told me that this new bathing suit was "much more fashionable." I liked the swim shirts...I didn't have to worry about sunscreen. That's ok. My Messy Princess is more than welcome to be fashionable!

No comments: