Sunday, June 10, 2012

No Longer A Baby


 This weekend was a whirlwind of wedding activity and visiting with family from out-of-state. My little sister is married! I can't wait to share pictures, but since Jeremy was the photographer the bride gets to see the pictures first. That means I have to wait to share!!

In the meantime, I have these pictures from last week. Anna hasn't been a baby for months, but this week it seemed like she grew up a lot. We took our first trip (of the season) to the zoo. I wasn't sure I was going to do it, but I let Anna walk. It was intense, but she did fine.

I relished the few minutes when all 3 were swinging.
 Anna has been reading books a lot. It's so fun when they discover books. Anna makes a few animal sounds.
 Jeremy switches the baby swing and the big swing, but I can't reach to change it back. So Anna took a ride in the big swing with her big brother pushing her. It was a bit cooler that day, hence the reason for Josiah wearing his heavy coat! I was nervous, but she hung on and did just fine.
 Of course, then she wanted to ride the double swing with Aliza. This one made me more nervous. That's the reason the picture is of the back of Anna's head. I was right behind her and stayed there!
I'm glad she is growing up because that is what babies are supposed to do, but I'm also aware that each day is very special and I need to store up all of these memories in my heart.

No comments: