Sunday, July 15, 2012

Pinterest Challenge

 I get a scrapbook kit every month. It makes me very happy when it arrives. This month Apron Strings is giving a pinterest challenge every day. She chooses something inspiring from pinterest and then you use that picture as inspiration for a page. Now, Lord knows, there is no possible way that I can complete a page a day so I'm trying to do one a week. That means I have to use the first challenge so that in my few rational moments before bedtime I can add a little more to the page. Last week I got 3/4 of the page done and this week I finished that page and did a layout for this week!

Here it is. The pinterest inspiration:

My page. I took the layout outside to take a picture and I believe my lens fogged up thanks to the humidity coming straight out of the air conditioning. Super simple page of our family at National Harbor earlier this spring.

2 comments:

Christie said...

Love it! What a neat idea!

Lori said...

WooHoo!! One is better than none - and it's one more done!

I love your take on the inspiration!

Can't wait to see your work for this week. First challenge is up. ;D