Monday, December 10, 2012

Husband Points

I'm going to tell you right up front--I'm bragging on my husband. Fair warning.

I think he has heard me say the last couple days that I'm trying to do too much. I got this idea in my head that I wanted to bake a whole bunch of cookies for gifts and those gifts are to be given this week because of various events.

Jeremy provides for us every day and in the evening he is home and involved. But tonight he went over the top just for me.

Josiah and I went grocery shopping. Josiah was due for some Mommy time. I had made 2 batches of cookies, helped my Gramma do online ordering, done laundry and had school finished before supper. When I left for the grocery store the supper dishes were in the sink, laundry was still in process and I had one more batch of cookies that I wanted to make tonight.

When I got home I immediately thanked Jeremy for washing the dishes. Then I realized that he swept and mopped the kitchen and dining room. And then I realized that the laundry was folded, taken upstairs and put away! AND then I realized that while I was baking that last batch of cookies he was upstairs picking up toys!

Wow! What a great guy! I got everything done I hoped to today and more. Thanks only to Jeremy pitching in without being asked.

I just fell in love with him again. =)

1 comment:

Christie said...

Way to go Jeremy! That warms the cockles of my heart :)