Sunday, July 13, 2014

Ladies Day

My Mom invited her daughters to go to a musical with her in Lancaster area called Half-Stitched. It's based on the book by Wanda Brunstetter. Our ticket included lunch so we left bright and early yesterday morning to be in Lancaster by 11am.

All of us loved the play. It was equally funny and serious. Most of us cried at times. I had no idea what to expect (I had not read the book) and I was pleasantly surprised. I would go again. Next time my sister Linda has to be able to go with us because she loves plays and it almost seemed wrong to be watching it without her!

We spent a bit of time visiting our Great Aunt and Uncle and then headed to our supper destination--Cheesecake Factory at a big mall. We walked around the mall a bit and then ate before heading the rest of the way home.

I'm so lucky to have a great bunch of sisters...and a Mom who enjoys our company!


No comments: