Sunday, January 8, 2017

It Feels Official Now

When I agreed to be the hostess for an all day Bob Jones University Press display here in Salisbury, I also agreed to storing a copy of just about every piece of curriculum they print. My boxes arrived Thursday and Friday of last week. Thankfully, a few years ago I decided that I wanted to meet the consultant that I have ordered through. I met her at a convention she was working and helped her set up her display. Because of that experience I knew how I wanted to organize the books.
I stacked the books by grade on our bed.
Then repacked them in tubs and boxes by grade.
The boxes are stored in the back of my closet. I was pretty proud of this solution because they are in a place that we will not have to move them to get to anything else.
Jeremy said, "Now how many times a year are you going to have to load and unload all of these books?" So far--once a year unless I'm asked to hold displays in other towns. (This is not a pyramid business. I earn commission and % off my own curriculum order under the company Homeworks by Precept. www.homeworksbyprecept.com/Carla-Heslop)

No comments: