Tuesday, April 1, 2008

On the Town with Two


I've had a terrible cold this week. I don't know if it's really cold or related to high amounts of pollen in the air. All I know is that I'm miserable. I called in sick at the 5:30am feeding this morning. Thankfully Jeremy is understanding even when he doesn't feel very good either.

But, alas, a cold didn't stop Josiah from needing formula so yesterday I made my first solo trip to Wal-Mart. And today I took them to play at the mall with Elizabeth and Aiden. Today was the first time I loaded them in the new stroller for two. It took forever. I'm sure I'll get more efficient. I almost ended up in a bad situation when I had them both back in the car to leave and couldn't figure out how to fold up the stroller. I tried to call Jeremy, but he wasn't available (he later admitted to ignoring my phone call...) so I had to be independent and figure the thing out.

Josiah is wide awake...we are wishing he was asleep.....it's getting late.

No comments: