Friday, February 6, 2009

It's been a week!

I love peeking in on my children when they sleep. It gives me hope for when they wake up. For all Babywise fans....I take full credit for the fact that this little guy even takes naps. Sleeping did not come naturally for him. And this isn't boring....he took his first steps this week! He is especially fond of climbing up the steps recently.

This is potty training week 4 and we are finally making some progress. Aliza has initiated going to the potty on two occasions now. I've had a couple accident free days this week which in itself gives me hope. I'm thinking it is going to be a couple months before I declare her "potty trained."

Just to make every other Mom feel normal. I seriously spent the week sitting on the floor playing, being a referee, getting super frustrated with Aliza's seeming lack of obedience and wondering how to channel Josiah's determination into positive places. Today was a social day and that was good. We had a play date with cousin Caleb. I talked on the phone this afternoon to a far away friend and we went out this evening. I need these days. They do my spirit good.

1 comment:

Janel said...

Way to hang in there with the potty training!! And way to go on helping Josiah be a good napper!