Monday, February 23, 2009

Scrap Around the World--Week 3

The destination was Greece and the assignment was to scrap about your favorite movie. I happened to remember that Jeremy has kept the movie tickets for the first movie we watched together (on our first date) in his wallet for the past 10 years. Pretty amazing! I rescued them and gave them a safe new home on this scrapbook page. The movie we saw was Runaway Bride. When Jeremy proposed to me he used the proposal from the end of the movie. That is the journaling.

This blog background is an attempt to start getting me motivated for birthday week around here. I have menus to plan, grocery shopping to do, food to prepare (Aliza's cake is decorated and in the freezer!), gifts to wrap and one to buy and a house to clean before Grandma and Grandpa come. There should be plenty of pictures. We've got Aliza, Josiah and Jeremy's birthday!

No comments: