Sunday, February 22, 2009

Moving Forward

You can tell who needs work and who doesn't by how fast they move! Brian has had our blueprints for about a week and so far we've had a painter, a mason and an electrician at our house to look at the job. Brian and the guys he works with spent 5 hours at our house studying the job and working on estimates. The painter presented me with a HUGE stack of paint samples to choose from.

Today we did a kitchen design for an estimate. We can make changes for quite a while yet and I already know of a couple things that I want to change. I can really start worrying about how all this is going to turn out. I've lost some sleep over it already. I think once the money is lined up and we have a safe place to live during the renovation I'll be just fine. Who knows what will be in store for this week!

1 comment:

Christie said...

Oooh! Just looking at the picture of paint samples makes me happy! Total color therapy! Have a blast :) Remember, if you love it, it can't turn out wrong.