Friday, July 3, 2009

A Bit of Independence

This was a monumental trip to the zoo. Josiah got to walk. Notice that Grandma came along....and also Aunt Laura and Aunt Linda. There was plenty of supervision to go around. haha. It was a lot of fun to watch Josiah discover the animals.


Holding Grandma's hand--most of the time.



Still doing lots of pointing. Josiah is making some animal sounds now. Aliza was gracious enough to teach him a peacock sound. Have you ever heard a peacock? It is pretty much a scream. I frequently have 2 peacocks in the back seat of the car.

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is a flamingo. Aliza came up with that on her own and it cracked me up. I should have gotten the flamingos in the background (standing on one leg).


2 comments:

Janell said...

That looks like a fun trip to the zoo. I love the peacock!

Christie said...

Ha! Love the peacocks in your car!!!So cute! I usually have an eagle in mine :)