Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Diaper Bag Fun

I'm so excited because this blog posted is perfectly timed! I bought bags for my sisters from a gal I went to Jr. High with and then asked her to make a diaper bag for me. (I know she would want me to be quick to add this she made this bag from a pattern. It is not her own design.) It matters not to me! I love it and it is great to have a diaper bag that is fun to carry.

Oh! The perfect timing part. Columbia Lily Designs has a restocked etsy site--as of today! Follow the link on the right to her blog and there is a direct link to her shop. PLUS she has some giveaways right now.

Here it is. It has plenty of room for sippy cups, diapers, bookkeeping stuff in the front pocket, camera, water bottle, and anything else I can think of to weigh myself down. lol.


And best of all it is approved of by Aliza!!!

3 comments:

Meghan said...

Hahahaha this post is cute :) you're great advertisement! I do love your diaper bag!

Janell said...

I'm going to have to get one someday (and no I'm not trying to tell you anything!). That picture with Aliza seals the sale! It should be posted on etsy.

Christy said...

what great pictures!!! I do have to give credit to you for picking out some kick a** fabric! Seriously, I LOVE that fabric! Gray is such an underappreciated color.

I am so glad it works for you! I learned some new tricks while making it!