Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Blog to Book

I was stalking UPS today. He brought the birthday present I was really hoping for. I got my blog printed as a book. I'm hoping to do this every year, well, for as long as I decide to keep up my blog.

I found a couple sites that printed blogs from Typepad or Wordpress, but this was the first I found that printed from blogger. I got it from thecutestblogontheblock.com It is a new service for them. The book looks great (I couldn't take a good picture!). The pages are nice quality and the pictures look good. What I didn't like was that you can't edit the posts once you upload to the site. They also include the blog comments in the book and for some reason they attached random last initials to some of the people who left comments. So it's not a perfected service yet, but I'm happy with it.

I'm watching for bloggled.com's software realease for next year. Of course I might just have to go for the cheapest since I post too frequently and exceed the page limit included in the base price.

1 comment:

chrissy said...

Yay! You got the book you really wanted. That's awesome.