Thursday, July 9, 2009

Fun Moments


I am lovin' that little grin. Aliza is doing her funny face. =) Both of them were coloring happily beside each other. It was a most lovely 5 minutes. Aliza was even shared the colors with Josiah. Josiah did some coloring--and some crayon eating.


My newest dishwasher. As soon as Josiah woke up from his nap today he communicated clearly (without words) that he wanted to wash dishes.

Aliza has recently decided that she wants to sleep on the floor of her room beside her dollies. Notice how both of them are so nicely tucked in. Tonight is her second night on the floor and both yesterday and today that is where she took her nap. It's one idea of hers that is not worth arguing about!

3 comments:

Christie said...

Okay. I love these pictures. Josiah standing at the sink, Aliza with her dolly's, and the fact that you pile your clean dishes as high as I do!haha! I thought I was the only one who balanced their clean dishes as high as possible so I don't have to dry them and put them away!hehe! Love it :)

Meghan said...

That first picture is priceless... so cute!

Christy said...

i think i went through a sleep-on-the-floor phase....