Monday, October 18, 2010

From Today

No longer than 5 weeks from today baby will arrive. Thank goodness. I don't know what position this child is in, but there is a fist that makes me practically gasp when it punches. The last couple days I have been far more thirsty than hungry which is a new development. I am so very thankful that I have a husband who comes home every evening ready to play with Aliza and Josiah. I could not make it right now without him.

My body wants to stay in bed all day. My brain has lots of projects it wants to finish. My children demand that I get up, feed them, play with them, clean them, train them to be responsible people. At least tonight they wanted to cuddle too. And now I'm headed to bed. Maybe this will be one of the lucky nights when there are no child demands during the night.

1 comment:

Me said...

Five weeks! Thats not long at all! YEAHHHHHH for good husbands!!!!! : )