Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Bad Luck

I was talking to my Mom on the phone this morning. Aliza has a habit of loudly interrupting my phone conversations. So she came up to me saying something very loudly and excitedly. I couldn't quite understand what she was saying, but after her saying it 10 times I figured out that she was saying "We are about to have bad luck." I figured she was playing some sort of imaginary game so I very wisely said, "Aliza, there is no bad luck in our house!" She insisted that we were about to have bad luck and pleaded with me to come look. I walked into the kitchen and saw Josiah holding 2 eggs in his hand and the rest of the carton of eggs was sitting on the floor. Aliza said, "See Mom! We were about to have bad luck." I just laughed. Yes, Aliza. Yes. We were about to have bad luck. Thank you for telling me.

1 comment:

Janell said...

This made me laugh out loud, just what I needed this morning!