Friday, December 3, 2010

A Little Bit of Christmas

We made our M & M pretzel treats and decorated the tree. That's the extent of Christmas decoration for me this year!

I took the ingredients and the mess right to my Mom's house. I had great helpers and it was really fun to do. Josiah ate and ate and ate the Hershey Kisses and the M&Ms.

This was Josiah's first year of really getting in on the decorating. He wanted to put the star on top.



Josiah and Aliza hung most of the decorations by themselves. Can you tell? Jeremy spent a long time trying to get one string of lights to work. It was a puzzle that didn't get solved. Aliza took a good picture of the tree (and Daddy's elbow!) I call this our interactive Christmas tree. It can be handled and redecorated whenever the mood strikes my little ones.

No comments: