Friday, February 18, 2011

Hope of Spring

Ah. Yesterday and today did my heart and body good. We took a walk both days. Fresh air in my lungs. Muscles being exercised. Children playing together outside. It just doesn't get much better than that.

We have such amazing neighbors that put up with my children's antics.
This afternoon Aliza was practicing her yodeling at the top of her lungs. It was most obnoxious, but she was outside I could hardly tell her to be quiet.


Mommy from Aliza's perspective.

I have 3-6 months clothes in Anna's drawer now. Awwwww. Just looking at the pictures makes me want to go kiss her. She's sleeping....I'll refrain.

1 comment:

Connie said...

She is getting so big!! She is only a month younger then my Abigail- we will have to get them together to play when they get a little older maybe!! I don't know many others who have little ones who live around here!