Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A Random Moment

Chrissy bought this for me. It is living about my desk where I can see it from my bed. It seems like I see it a lot. At first it kindof scared me seeing "thrive" so often. Now I wake up in the morning and think, OK what am I going to do today to make sure that I am thriving.

I was sick this weekend. The stomach brand of sickness. I am a complete wimp when it comes to nausea and one of my worst fears of Mommyhood was being sick and having to take care of children. This is the first time I have been sick as a Mommy and it was as miserable as I expected. However, it could have been far worse. Aliza let me keep her Apple pony with me until I felt better (her most cherished toy). She also came to check on me every minute and half that I was resting. The worst day was Sunday so I did have a chance to lay down. Bless her heart. I shipped her and Josiah out to Aunt Janell on Monday so I could just have some space and Aliza was heartbroken to have to leave me. But she had a most wonderful time with Aunt Janell, as always.

We were back to thriving today. At one moment I realized every one was occupied so I grabbed the camera and just simply captured each person's activity.
Tracing while singing Rooftops by Jesus Culture at the top of her lungs. Priceless.

Anna has discovered her hands now.

Mommy, am I scary? He's watching John Deere tractors. Josiah spent some time playing outside and wanted to watch John Deere plows more than anything else when he came in.

1 comment:

Christie said...

I love this post. I love how you captured the kiddos "in the moment." Very Project Life! Love it! ;) Sick + Kids = Major Yuckiness. Glad you are feeling better :)