Friday, February 25, 2011

It's Birthday Week!

The first thing that has to happen during birthday week is that the house has to be cleaned. This cleaning must occur as close to company arriving as possible. Today was that cleaning day. I kept at it all day and felt as if I was mostly running in circles. Aliza finally figured out there was no getting out of it today so she started asking what she could do to help. What a lovely question!

Aliza played with Anna on the play mat. Aliza and I got to see Anna roll from her tummy to her back!

Josiah sat next to Anna while I was cleaning up his room. He was holding her hand. How sweet is that!?

Jeremy came home a bit early and helped me vacuum downstairs. He came home in the nick of time. As soon as the vacuum was turned off we lost electricity due to the high wind today. Between feeding Anna and taking care of the others' demands I wouldn't have made it.

Now Aliza and Josiah are camping out in our room for the weekend. Jeremy's parents, brother and his fiance are here for this first weekend of festivities.

I'm waiting for my campers to fall asleep...

Ahhhh. One is sleeping.

I should go down after Josiah falls asleep and say hi. My bed is feeling rather comfy though!

No comments: