Thursday, May 5, 2011

Walks These Days

It's blurry, but I thought it was cute that Anna was smiling at herself in the preview screen.

Aliza rides her bike. When she gets stuck Josiah proudly runs to her and gives her a push.

Josiah pushes his bike. He stops quite frequently to check the tires. He has no interest in riding the bike.

These walks are only a part of my post pregnancy weight loss plan. My plan goes something like this. Run up and down the stairs as frequently as possible. Get up off the couch as soon as I sit down. Take walks carrying about 16 pounds. I have three little personal trainers who take their job very seriously.

1 comment:

Christie said...

Love these pictures :) Josiah, pushing his bike and doing tire "pit stops" is too cute! You have such a beautiful family. :))