Saturday, August 27, 2011

Good Morning Irene

I woke up at 6:15 this morning and it was raining. That was the end of sleep for me. Now I have nothing better to do than blog while I wait for Jeremy to get home from helping Dad finish up Brian's house and do a couple errands. The Sheats men get it done--at the last minute! So let me tell you it is POURING!!! The wind is kicking up a little bit here and there. The worst is not expected until late tonight.

So first Dad put the tire on our mower. I had no doubts that everyone would be helping.

Under that blanket are all my scrapbooks. Our bedroom is upstairs. I figure if I lose the scrapbooks I have probably lost everything else. The only obsessive thing I'm taking with me is my wedding negatives. I don't consider taking my computer obsessive. I'm leaving all of Aliza's school books. Jeremy says those can be replaced. I'm taking a ton of food and drinks.

Sure hoping this turns out to be much ado about nothing! That being said we already have a large tree branch on the ground.

I'll be back when this is all over!!! =)



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Praying you all stay safe!!