Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Heart Party 2012

 It looks like our Valentine heart themed supper has become a tradition. Josiah helped me bake and decorate the cupcakes. We spent the morning decorating paper bags for Valentines and making Valentines. Of course, there was plenty of chocolate available for consumption all day.
A paver for Josiah.

A Lalaloosy for Aliza. I must add that it was the ONLY Lalaloopsy in the store and I was a very happy Mama to find it hidden in the clearance section.

Anna and her cupcake.
Jeremy had a busy day. He was late for supper because a computer broke at the time he planned to come home. The children and I picked up the Papa John's heart shaped pizza so Jeremy could come straight home. Then it was a quick meal (I don't think the children noticed) and off to Bible study. Jeremy came home from Bible study with flowers and a card for me. That was a nice surprise and a nice end to the day.

No comments: