Sunday, February 12, 2012

A Blog-Worthy Day

 Aliza came bouncing into our room this morning to tell us that she lost her first tooth! When she woke up it fell into her hand. (No, she did not cooperate for a picture.)

When we had some issues with our toilet this morning, Jeremy confessed that yesterday, while I was gone, he found Anna stirring the toilet water with a spoon. He found another spoon in the toilet this morning. I don't know how he found it and I didn't ask.

We attended church with some friends this morning. My children severely humbled me and showed me some specific behaviors that will be addressed.

Josiah was given some hand-me-downs from the friends we attended church with. He was so excited that he carried the bag to his room and sorted them by himself. They are at least a size, probably 2 sizes, too big, but Josiah did his best to convince me that the clothes fit him right now.
I made apple nachos that I saw on Pinterest for dessert tonight. I used caramel and chocolate chips. Next time I'll melt the chocolate chips and add nuts also.

1 comment:

Karen said...

She looks so cute with her tooth missing:)