Thursday, February 23, 2012

Winter Sun


 A couple days ago I wrote about our first snow and today I'm writing about our warm weather and fun outside! It is a winter warm, not a spring warm, but it is nice to be outside without coats.

We had some super fun cousin time today. Josiah and Caleb are just great buddies. When it was time for them to go Josiah said to Caleb, "I had so much fun playing with you."
Aliza declared Meghan her best buddy...because "She is so pretty. Her hair is long and straight." Then Aliza proceeded to take my hair out of a ponytail. I guess I should get the hint! I stayed outside with the boys so that Aliza could have some time with Meghan.

 Josiah started this hole quite a while ago. It is really deep now and getting bigger! The boys were loading dump trucks with dirt and making a new "sandbox for boys" on the deck.

Anna crawled in the hole. 
 We parted ways for lunch and naps and then the boys came back over to take walk. It was a fast walk. There was lots of running. I love how the cousins make a crowd.
 And Josiah played in the "boy sandbox" until suppertime.
A lovely little reprieve from winter.

1 comment:

Christie said...

Truly delightful! The moments you just relish in life <3