Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Tonight

Let's start with this quote from Josiah: "Mommy, when I marry you I'm going to buy this bulldozer (shows me picture in library book) so we can dig in our forest." Explanation follows of clearing trees and brush etc.

Jeremy took the children to Bible School tonight so I had two glorious hours in my house--alone. This happens exactly once a year during the week of Bible School. The first hour I cleaned and the second hour I did a scrapbook layout. Apron Strings, the monthly kit club I subscribe to, posts daily challenges on the blog. Daily??!! The person who can scrapbook every day is a lucky person indeed! Anyway...I did one tonight. =) This is for Anna's album. I do one layout every month for the children from ages 1 to 5. I title them simply by the name of the month.

This layout was based on a sketch that I can't figure out how to copy. The techy husband is still laying with the 2 year old who is still keeping herself awake.

Tomorrow is another big day which should have adventures worth writing about!

2 comments:

Lori said...

WOOHOO! On both the time alone and some scrappy time. Both are precious and too few and far between. I'm so glad you came and played along. Sweet, sweet, sweet. :)

Deanna said...

Wonderful work with the sketch and so glad you got to play along at Apron Strings!