Sunday, November 15, 2015

Leaves

The kids raked a big pile of leaves and had some fun the other day. They LOVED having me outside with them--I have got to do that more often. It's possible that I LOVE the quiet in the house while they are outside! ;) Josiah gave me a huge hug and said it was the "best day ever" when I was outside so I think that outweighs a moment of peace and quiet!

Isaiah watched from a distance. He eventually made his way over to the bikes to play with the wheels.

They take a long running start and jump in the leaves.

Anna dresses for fashion--not the weather or season! Random story: This child has no lack of self esteem. At church tonight she threw open the door and said, "Hi Renee! Don't I look fabulous!!?" She had on her new maxi skirt which does look darling on her. In her defense, Anna is also very generous in telling Aliza and I when we look fabulous also. Thankfully at almost 5 years old, I still regularly meet her definition of looking fabulous. haha.

All my children in one picture. It melts my heart.
The next morning Isaiah was ready to check out the leaves.


No comments: