Monday, January 22, 2018

Recently Around Here

When both of my Moms mention that it's been a long time since I've written, then I know that I had better write! Last night we watched the Eagles play the Vikings in the championship game. Aliza and Josiah both watched the entire game. It was pretty fun! And this morning I woke up Aliza just half an hour later than normal at 8:00. Isaiah woke up at 9:00, Josiah at 9:15 and Anna is still sleeping at 9:45.

Last week the children rediscovered the hot wheels tracks and spent a whole day doing races.
The recipe for these gingerbread whoopie pies was in the Magnolia Journal. I had my eye on it for a while and finally made them yesterday. They are amazing!
Isaiah would read all 5 of these books before naptime every day if I let him. Yesterday I did.
I have been loving tea this winter. I used to never make tea for myself. I'm glad I broke that habit! The children have been enjoying hot drinks too. Aliza chooses peppermint tea, Josiah chooses English Breakfast, Anna wants chai and Isaiah has hot chocolate.
We've been doing lots of schoolwork and when the temperature allows, we get outside for as much fresh air as we can.

No comments: