Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Baking


She was a mess, but the brownies were yummy!

My Gramma gave me a subscription to Paula Dean's cooking magazine. Since my subscription hasn't started yet she gave me Paula's special chocolate issue on my birthday so I thought that I needed to try a recipe from the magazine. Let me tell you...Paula does not have health in mind when she creates her recipes!!! This was a chocolate mint brownie recipe. The recipe called for 3 sticks of butter, 3 cups of sugar and 4 eggs! The mint part is a layer of Andes chocolates in the middle of the batter. Yummy indeed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Delightful indeed!!!! Love that little brownie smeared face! The brownies sound delicious!

Natalija said...

I love Paula Dean! There are so many ladies like her here in Texas. ALL her recipes have multiple sticks of butter...unless they're fried. Ha ha...every once in a while the Food Network makes her do a "healthy food show" just to prove she can make normal food. :) I think it'd be so fun to go to her restaurant.