Saturday, July 12, 2008

One Small Step Towards Independence


Yes, she is sleeping. She was like that for almost 2 hours. I was just praying that the click of the camera wouldn't wake her up. It didn't.

This is day 2 since taking the rail off of her crib. Yesterday I was wholeheartedly regretting the decision. The first night it took her an hour and a half to fall asleep and she woke up 4 times calling for me. Yesterday she didn't take a nap. Last night she slept good. Just woke up once and today she fell asleep and took a good nap. If you can call a nap standing up a good nap!

The only reason the rail came off is because it is the first step towards potty training. We'll adjust to this and then we'll take the next step.

2 comments:

Meghan said...

Haha... that is the funniest thing ever!!

Natalija said...

That is really funny. I didn't know it was even possible to sleep like that. I wish I could.