Monday, July 7, 2008

Picture Post of Weekend Fun


Family Picture: Meghan, Janell, Jeff (with hidden mouth), Brian and Caleb, Laura (she just got off work hence the Stucky's t-shirt), Pansy and Earl, Carla, Jeremy and Josiah, Van (on his tip toes to be taller than Jeremy) Karen and Aliza. Linda was working so she couldn't be there for my birthday.


Jeremy and Josiah. Josiah loves to be held especially if you let him gnaw on your thumb.


Priceless.



Grandma and Aliza


Aliza and Grandpa. Look closely....Pop-pop's watch is balanced on her head. I'm sure it was momentarily a "hat."


Help with candles.


Josiah talking to Aunt Meghan.

I took Josiah for his 4 month check up today. He is 26 inches (90%) and 16lbs 5oz (70%). The Doctor told me to start him on vegetables and fruit. He's a strong healthy boy. Aliza played with her Pop-pop while Karen and I went to the doctor. Boy did she have a ball. They were all over the yard and counted cars as they drove past our house and talked about what color they were. I know this because I played the same games this afternoon! We sure are thankful for Grandmas and Grandpas who can keep up with her.

2 comments:

Natalija said...

That's quite the crowd for your party. It looks like it was fun. Wow, Aliza and Josiah are getting so big! I think it must be the new trash can that's making them grow so well. :) Just kidding. Bappy Hirthday! <---get it?

Natalija said...

BTW that picture of the two of you blowing out your candles is soooo cute! Seriously, when I can find my photo paper I'm printing that one out, it's amazing.