Saturday, July 26, 2008

Fun with Cousins


(Let's pretend that Aliza doesn't really have her finger up her nose!!)

My cousin Bea and her daughter, Katelyn, visited us for a couple days this week. We had fun going to the zoo and the beach and Bea and Katelyn did lots of other things while my kids slept!
I especially enjoyed dinner out and a round of mini golf and ice cream one evening!

It was fun having them here! Notice the girls' matching band-aids. That was the theme of the week. What Aliza did, Katelyn did and what Katelyn did, Aliza did! =) The only lasting influence of a 5 year old on this 2 year old....Aliza says "Awesome" now.

2 comments:

Meghan said...

That is such a cute picture in so many ways. WHY ARE THOSE GIRLS SO TAN? Both the little ones look like their mommies in that pic. So cute. I'll stop raving now. Glad you had a fun week... wish I could've done fun things with you guys! Next time...

And I hope you don't keep track of the time I leave your comments... it seems it's usually within 30 minutes of you posting. I swear I don't stalk your blog... :-)

Christie said...

Oh my word, Carla, Aliza looks so big! Its so cute that she is saying awesome. Big cousins are the best :)